MTG - anyone used it?

Fabio's Filly!

Oct 30, 2008
Lincolnshire
I've been given a bottle of MTG to try to encourage hair growth on a facial scratch - i've read the bottle and apparently it works on rubbed out manes, rug rubs etc too with up to 3 inchs of mane growth in a month!! :eek: Fab's has just about grown back after a small section was rubbed out by his winter rug but i'll still give it a go to grow down quicker!

Has anyone tried it? Sounds a bit too good to be true!

If its the Shapelys MTG. I have heard some good things about this but I looked into it and it didn't seem to be available over here. Germany and America mainly it would seem. If you don't want to try it, send it to me. Chunks is in need of it. So am I. I haven't had my hair cut in nearly 18months and its still pretty short. 3 inchs per month. Well it might just about reach my shoulders by Christmas. Hehe

Well, have put some on his mane yesterday so will see if the results are as good as they say they should be in a month!!! I got mine from an internet company here - they were out of stock of something else i ordered so asked if i wanted to try this for £5 inc postage - i'm a nightmare for anything new!

newrider.com