Much better news for my horse

Oh wow..I had no idea of all the trouble going on with Skeeter (just read your last thread as well as this one..) Glad to hear that things are looking up..I'm sure you and he will be back on track again in what seems like no time!

There! That's not so bad now, is it? That must make you feel a bit better?

Makes you wonder though how so many of us take our one vet's word as gospel...... *wanders off to ponder*

:)

i'm so glad for you and Skeeter :D

Makes you wonder though how so many of us take our one vet's word as gospel...... *wanders off to ponder*

:)

i know, it's scarey isn't it?

we have a fabulous horse vet round here, but if he's off i really dread having any of the others for things other than stitching and antibiotics :eek:

makes me sound snobby, but a vet who knows horses and thinks about what he is doing is worth their weight in gold a billion times over!

Really glad to hear this Scarlett - have been following your other threads and thinking about poor Skeeter. Fingers crossed he'll be all 'fixed' in weeks:D

great news!!!!

Would he be able to be padded out to help the sole heal/thicken????

That's wonderful tho!!!!

Nikki xxxxx

I'm glad you are feeling better about Skeeter's problem. This is not the first time that I have noticed here on NR that people's gut instinct about their own horses has led them to doubt a medical diagnosis.

Get well Skeeter!!!

newrider.com