mule on bbc1 now

Is it me or were they not being very intelligent about the loading of the donkey and mule? Looked a bit of a shambles to me!

greaedweasel what do you do with your mule and do you know breeding (sire and dam who was what :p)
what made you get a mule and ive only ever seen one for sale so im presumng they are hard to come by :confused:

wouldlove more pics of mules ;):D

My mule was a bit of an impulse buy at Appleby Fair, though I had always wanted one. I don't know here breeding but she's about 14.3hh and fairly stocky. She is hugely good fun to ride, very off the leg and forward going, loves to jump and is totally genuine. She has more of a donkey walk, but a HUGE trot, canter we are still working on!! I don't give many people shots on her because people will not believe she doesn't need a good kick in the ribs to get her going!! :eek:

There are more mules in the UK than you think, I'm trying to help promote them but I think most people like to keep them a well kept secret to be honest.

Not sure about Monty (though it wouldn't surprise me) but Parelli has always been a big name with mules (Jinglejoys could tell you more NH is not my thing!!)

If you click on the photo of her on my original post it will take you to her webshot album. Lots of mules on the blog, including spotty ones, big ones, little ones, imported ones.....

i cant find one spent most of the day looking aswell :( but probably looking in the wrong place

For a mule?

If you go to my blog, you'll find a link to our mule forum, few mules for sale on there. Also a couple on www.donkeybreedsociety.co.uk (go to forum) including a spotty one (no photo sadly) and one on horsemart.co.uk (an advert for a donkey with "also a mule" comes up if you search for mules) I ususally find one a week for sale (yes sad I know!!)

newrider.com