My babies :D and a quick cat related question.

palmerlover52

Feb 21, 2006
Portsmouth
Ooer, new bit of the site, thankyou mods! I thought I'd post some pictures of my ugly lot, just cause I can :D

(And then I don't have to do business ;))

First, Bob, short for Bobcat of courses :D She's utterly mental (yep, she!) and her hobbies include jumping in the bath with me and clawing my dads crotch!
090308095350.jpg

Dennis
He's.
Well he's just plain fat to be honest. That's all you can say about Dennis, fat.
052308173134.jpg

Ralph, Dennis' Brother
ham.jpg

He spends hs entire time sitting in the tumble drier and thinks his name is Ham.

And Rosie, who I never see!

And last but most definately not least, my little Georgio (I DID NOT CHOOSE THE NAME!! :p)

She went from this:
DSC00049.jpg

to
SL388393.jpg

She's a 2 year old Jackadoodle..yep stupid overpriced crossbreeds,I know I know :D

As my question....how much does it roughly cost for a (female) cat to be spayed??

My vet has spaying and castration fees on their website, for cats they say:
Castration: £38.50
Spaying: £54.40

So I'd guess from that around £50-60 would probably cover most vets unless there was some sort of complication or existing condition that would cause problems.

Ah thankyou. Do you think it'd be more expensive down south? Everything else seems to be! (That might be a stupid stupid question, I don't actually know where cambridge is :eek: For all I know Cambridge is South!)

Mine cost loads because I paid for them to be microchipped and vaccinated at the same time but off the top of my head I think the spaying & a follow up to check the wounds cost £70. That;s in central london.

I'd expect cambridge to be one of the more expensive places to live in the country - at least it was when I lived there so I'm guessing portsmouth should fall between our two costs, if not a bit below!

Love your pets - especially Ralph. He reminds me of my cats who are always into everything!

Thankyou for the replies :) You wouldnt love him if you met him, he's the most foul tempered beasty going....he just sits on the Singer and hits people until he gets some ham.

newrider.com