My cheeky pony lameness update! -Will add pics when the USB starts working!!!-

Kc..

Nov 7, 2007
North Cotswolds
www.casseywatson.co.uk
Right well as you know poor old noo has been feeling very sorry for his self over the past week or so as he has been really lame. I was personally really worried about him thinking the worst things possible...

"He's guna have to be retired, pts it's so bad"

I had everyone trying to assure me it was likely muscular and to leave it a while with massages and bute. He weasn't getting better i was sure of it, he seemed really down to, hence my retired/pts moment. Which i know is a horrible thing to think but i really did feel like he'd given up sort of thing.

But anyway today i went down had a jumping lesson on Lantern, went and hugged Nim alot. Called him over to let him into the field alongside the one they were in. He came charging out at a million miles an hour barged me out the way and ran off lol. I think he's feeling better ;)

He didn't look lame at all just VERY VERY fresh!! So we've started light work (walking in hand up and down the lane) as we don't want to flare it up again but all is looking well!

Anyway PICS!!
"i'm guna get youuu"
Dsc05625.jpg

Pretty Pony
Dsc05622.jpg

Check his little blonde feathers ;)
Dsc05628.jpg

Dsc05631.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
you know how i love nim ;) and id never ever ever ever forgive you if you had him pts or retired him ;) hed come live with me first!!
muahahhaha

xxxxx

newrider.com