my dog

mad4horses

Oct 15, 2008
burnley
hi this is my dog jack with my son jack has just turned 2yr old not sure of his breeding think hes got some collie or wippet in him he is a rescue case got him from kennels in april

Attachments

• PICT0002.jpg
    PICT0002.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 18
also these are my 2 cats clio is the tabby she is the mother to our black n white kitten cola who is 3 month old now sorry have no pics of my horses yet but in going to get some

Attachments

• PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 13
what a cute kitten!!!
Lovley pics, :)cant really see much of the dog but he looks like hes got a lot of terrier in him, have you any full body pics of him??

thanx the kitten is one of 6 that our cat had sadly 3 died and we rehomed the other 2 but we wanted to keep her i have a few of him but hes such a jumpy dog and wont stand still lol

Attachments

• PICT0006 (3).jpg
    PICT0006 (3).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
heres another we thought he may have some jack russel in him hence the name he was called jack when we got him

Attachments

• PICT0003 (3).jpg
    PICT0003 (3).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PICT0004 (2).jpg
    PICT0004 (2).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 10
Lovely pics, kitten and mum are cuties:) Loving Jack the Dog and Jack the boy:eek: who comes running when you call out thier name:p

Your Jack dog, looks as camera shy as my Syd dog:D

:eek:camyds lol sorry should have but brackets my dog is jack my son is callum sorry i know it looks like they are both called jack not your fault its mine dumb old me:) :eek:

newrider.com