My first dressage report! :) pictures now up

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Well what an amazing day.

I was so so nervous but he was actually very good. Hacked to the venue no problem, was only 20mins away. He was absolutely fantastic in the warm up ring, lots going on but he didn't seem to care.

When we got into the main ring everything suddenly got much more exciting! We had a mad couple of laps of the school where he kept breaking into canter and a few spooks/bunnyhops. But then he settled reasonably well and the horn sounded.

Apart from being rushed and strong he actually did a very nice test with only one spook and nothing to bad, just came off the track for a bit. He walked in all the right places and gave a little stretch when he was ment too.

All in all he was absolutely fantastic and I'm so proud of him!! And we came 6th with 55.2% and got a lovely pink rosette. So very very happy with my lovely boy.

Ps. There will be pictures later I promise, he looked so gorgeous!

Thankyou everyone, I just can't believe how well he coped with it all! We will definitely be giving it another go sometime in the future but I'm really so pleased with him at the moment!

Thankyou everyone, I love the second photo, I mainly love the look on his cheeky face! It was after we had finished hence the smile! And the first photo, he only relaxed for a few strides in the whole test really so very pleased to have a picture of him looking so calm and lovely :)

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Thankyou everyone, I love the second photo, I mainly love the look on his cheeky face! It was after we had finished hence the smile! And the first photo, he only relaxed for a few strides in the whole test really so very pleased to have a picture of him looking so calm and lovely :)
Yes he's got a really nice face

newrider.com