My girls in the field-rugs off!! how are they both looking? *pics/vid*

K

Kate&TheHerd

Well, what a beautiful day! they loved having their rugs off, interested to know what you think, how are they both looking?? :D

Photo-22061.jpg

Photo-22051.jpg

Indie is nearly 2 soon!!

Photo-2210.jpg

Photo-22091.jpg

Ahh what a gorgeous picture :)
Photo-2211.jpg

Your grey horse (sorry, dont know her name :S) is GLOWING! She looks amazing!

And Indie's face has such a baby expression. So cute.

They are both looking really well!My mare and yearling are naked full time now and they are enjoying rolling in the mud and getting completely caked in it! Bless em!

They are both beautiful and look like they have wintered brilliantly they look just right I love the last picture by the way Mel x:)

Your grey horse (sorry, dont know her name :S) is GLOWING! She looks amazing!

And Indie's face has such a baby expression. So cute.

wow, thank you all! i dont know what it is, but she just keeps so clean with rug on! thank you, i am so glad they are looking well, couldnt resit photo opportunity!

Ps i should have said, its annie and indie ;)

My lots are mud covered in seconds of having their rugs off:rolleyes:

Its weird isnt it, they were like this for half the day at least and dont roll! i bought annie back all sweaty and didnt roll :rolleyes: i dont know, this was before i groomed them today but, that and my beautiful groom skills of course hehe

They are both totally gorgeous - i didn't realise you had another other than Annie. Fab horses, you have done a fab job and that sky looks soooo blue!! :eek:

Its weird isnt it, they were like this for half the day at least and dont roll! i bought annie back all sweaty and didnt roll :rolleyes: i dont know, this was before i groomed them today but, that and my beautiful groom skills of course hehe

My Belle (she lives out) has a morning routine of rolling just before breakfast as soon as she sees me!, great timing when planning a ride:rolleyes: and Tally would rather go out and roll more than anything (even food). Your are lucky!:cool:

hehe i heard on radio 1 saying hope you get some nice weather in between the colud and i was thinking, cloud what cloud?! is been a lovely day and yes also sooooo lucky they dont want to roll, especially annie!

yes i have 2....not said much about it but hopefully very, very soon to be 3 ;)

heres annie not long after i got her, nearly 2 years ago...proof she does roll sometimes, id like her too...in a way!

Photo-0147.jpg

Wow!! They both look great!! Your grey is absolutely stunning!

We had the boy's rugs off today too ... and we have a grey ... but he soon turned black! :rolleyes:

thanks :) annie is gorgeous. with my youngster, im not sure what colour she is going to go...i cannot wait until she is fully grown so i can see what she will look like, few years to go yet tho :rolleyes:

Excellent pics :D

Lovely and clear and of course what helps is the fact you have two gorgoeus horses.:D :D

Jen
x

They're looking really well, and happy with it. Well done :D

thanks :) annie is gorgeous. with my youngster, im not sure what colour she is going to go...i cannot wait until she is fully grown so i can see what she will look like, few years to go yet tho :rolleyes:

She's grey. She'll get lighter and lighter until you have a pair of white greys to keep clean!

noooooooo not two greys, i was hoping she might be a nice steel grey or dappeled grey forever!!

thank you, glad they seem ok i strive to make them happy so its nice to hear :)

newrider.com