my gorgeous cat......where is he today?

RRA

Jan 30, 2008
Berkshire
It's a freezing cold day and my forever hungry cat has not come in for food yet...saw him this morning before work at 8.30 ish but he's not here now..when I get in he's normally waiting for his afternoon feed - usually greets me at my car(!) that was nearly 4 hours ago. I am trying to reassure myself that he's probably got comfy somewhere else ( I wish people wouldn't give other peoples cats food!:mad:) but I am still worried it' sreally not like him and we've checked the obvious places. He went for nearly 3 days once before but did come home I think he must have followed someone into a shed and got locked in. I know my cat -he is a creature of habit and this IS unusual so I hope he has just got delayed somewhere and will be back soon...if he was one to go off regularly I wouldn't be so concerned but he's my baby and I worry...have already walked the village with my torch calling for him.....animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope by the time I get back from work tonight he has returned home:(
picture.php

What a lovely picture!

Hope he's home safe and sound very soon. I always worry myself silly if my lovely buster doesn't come running to meet me when I come home from work too.

Gorgeous face! He is safe and sound im sure (trust me, im psyhic...promise!;)) Probs found a good mousing spot and cant bring himself to leave it.

Lets us kno when hes home!

He's home finally....:p got my OH to text me at work if he returned....I know I'm paranoid but Gus is my baby boy! I know cats like to do their own thing but it never stops me worrying when he's gone longer than usual - thanks for your comments..at least on NR you know there are others who consider their animals as another member of the family and understand:D

Phew!:)

It is really worrying isn't it! We have had a few times where this sort of thing has happened; once my cat wasn't back for days because he had got run over:eek: We found him at the back of my Nan's garden (she lives a few doors up:D) and sadly he had severely hurt his pelvis. He is healed now though, just a bit stiff which is to be expected really!

Another time this happened, was at a garage behind my Nan's house, our other cat got locked in accidently. God knows how long he had been in there:eek: BUT it took us twelve days to find him. Quite possibly, one of the happiest days of our lives. Poor mite, he must've been so starving, he also developed a stress habit of shifting his weight from paw to paw. :( Bless him :(

xxxx

newrider.com