my hansom lad is no longer amongst us

chickyd444

Jasper 1993-2008 'Legend'
i write this with stream after stream of tears rolling down my face.

i went to the yard this morning nice and early only to discover my horse slumped again a stable door, he had died during the night, i do not know why, as he was fine last night he was just begining to kick the cellultius, all i could do was scream over and over and over and over again as there was no-one i could call i knew he was already dead, he lay there cold with his eyes open, i lay against him for 15 mins or so crying and weephing untill OH and YO's and liveries came rushing down. i could not bear to leave him.
i miss him already even though it doesnt really feel like he is gone, i have never ever known pain like this before. All i want is my boy

i am not sure what to do with myself at the moment as i feel i have been robbed, i loved my horse more than life its self as he was my world, my soul, my reason for being.

i love you boy, run free my angel,

happyjasp.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so very sorry to hear this. Devastated must be a real understatement. I hope you can find out what happened to him and why he died like that.It must have been a real shock to discover him dead in his stable.Huge hugs to you. I hope you have alot of people around you to help you deal with what has happened.

hun, youve made me cry again! no words will make you feel better, but offers still there if you need suport, can be with you in a hour at anytime, love ya tons hun, clairey259 also sends her love.

hun, youve made me cry again! no words will make you feel better, but offers still there if you need suport, can be with you in a hour at anytime, love ya tons hun, clairey259 also sends her love.

You've made me cry again too hun.

Ditto JD, offer is there from me too, if you want support I can be with you in an hour as well at any time.

Amy I am SOOOO sorry hun, what a terrible shock! I can't even begin to think what you must be going through.

My thoughts and love are with you.

Hugs, sweetheart xxxxxxx :(

newrider.com