My inner child....

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
....leaked out before Dom and I had our hack this morning....

Planning on buying some loom bands in bright colours and going for a rainbow effect next time :p

Albi and I had our first unintentional "jump" at canter too.... a ravine-type ditchy-area so it was all about spread rather than height. I thought he was going to stick to one side and he wanted to go on the other so he took a flying leap :D

That looks soooo pretty, and deffo would look extra cool in multi-coloured bands. You are luck you can play with Albi's mane my Oggs has half his mane rubbed away by rugs it hardly ever seems to grow, really its quite pathetic as manes go lol!

Yes, he rubbed part of the middle away over winter so we shortened it generally so that it didn't look odd. I'd still like it to be a lot longer but these things take time.... And he's a bugger for keeping it filthy too. I wash it every couple of weeks but he immediately rolls to dry it off and thus the whole cycle of grime starts again.....

Not at all, Cortrasna.... it kept me busy whilst Dom faffed about grooming Jack. Because he only rides at weekends, Jack's mane get quite wind-plaited, so it took Dom a while to make his boy look acceptable enough to be tacked up. It only took me about ten mins to do Albi because when he comes into his stable, he nods off so he's not fidgeting or anything :D

newrider.com