My lickle Jessie mare...

Kc..

Nov 7, 2007
North Cotswolds
www.casseywatson.co.uk
I have to say mods i really like the idea of this rainbow bridge section...

Right i decided to write this because not enough people know about my lickle Jessie mare!

(BTW when i say Tone i mean Tone as in the one that used to have Lantern and is on here :D)

She was a 13.2 bay new forest mare, and extremely wide one at that. When i was at primary school i used to go upto Tone's to ride her horses (well ponies) Jessie and Rocky, we always said you were a really good rider if you could ride Jessie. She was a bit of a handful though lol, i remeber her backing Tone into a ditch once and one day we were ploding along and suddenly she galloped forward and bucked me off :D

But anyway, for years we did that. Then i got Nimby and Tone got Chloe and she wasn't really ridden much but then they gave her to me. She was mainly for my sister but tbh i loved her a bit to much!

She was a bit of a naughty, and very cheeky but was lovely. I actualyl remember even now the first time i popped her over a x-pole and she absolutely flew it and loved it!

But anyway i think she was somewhere between 10 and 13 whe nshe was PTS, to young anyway.

On my way back from school my mum told me that she had been ill and the vet had been there in the morning, diagnosed it as choke but thought she would be fine. But was coming to check her that night. In fact thinking about it now if she was going to be fine why were they coming back out? Anyway when i got there she was miserable led in the box. I was sat with her for ages, we had to walk her for the vet. It was then she was diagnosed with tetnis. :(

I remember walking upto the vet and asking if she was going to live as they took her off to horsepital, she just said "we'll do our best" and yep i still remember that conversation to. I also remember walking up the drive shaking like a leaf.

She went off to horsepital and i never saw her again. RIP Jessie mare.

1632918090a1992315113b201403615l.jpg

newrider.com