My new little adventure

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
not even sure if I am allowed to post this link , hopefully I am, but I am sure the mods will remove if necessary :)

Having completely exhausted myself charity fundraising for 2 1/2 years and raised in excess of €25,000 among some of the various horse rescues over here, in particular My Lovely Horse Rescue - I have now gracefully (or not!) retired from the stress of begging for donated items and selling to a few rather rude customers and many really lovely ones who have become very good friends.

But thanks to a very good and dear old friend, who is in the equestrian wholesale market, generous offer to keep me occupied in my old age selling some extremely competitively priced equestrian items I will continue entertaining myself in the delightful field of equestrian retail, undercutting the very greedy retailers that never cease to amaze me just how much profit they demand from Joe public ;)

Not a huge range just yet - but we are working on it - but already some big savings and super deals on offer- and postage to the Uk still allows for you to make huge savings. and not to forget every month I have a free raffle ticket for anyone who spends over €20 with lovely prizes, bridles, fancy saddle pads etc. etc.

https://www.facebook.com/EquestrianTackClearance/

newrider.com