My panda foal pics!

Sunshine-x

Jul 31, 2008
Ha Alfie is currently moulting and looks like a panda! He is 10 and a half weeks old now :)

DSCF4310.jpg

DSCF4311.jpg

DSCF4320.jpg

DSCF4323.jpg

And Uncle Diamond is now living with Polly and Alfie, he is very sensible and behaved with the Elfin child!

DSCF4308.jpg

DSCF4314.jpg

ohhh be careful .. a foal I once knew .. got the nickname panda for the same reason ... yeah that name never left her :redcarded::giggle:

he is gorgeous btw :happy:

Couldn't cope with another grey! Though mum is hopefully being covered by a grey ISH for next year... Hope for a bay filly then!

Thank you! Boo at seven and a half weeks is also looking moth-eaten! About three weeks behind Alfie, I reckon! :giggle: Thankfully he's the same colour underneath so it's not making him a "panda"!

IMG-20120602-01140.jpg

Oh Uncle Diamond, you are the most gorgeous horse I have ever seen. Won't you come home and live with me and satisfy my Irish Draught craving?

LOVE the moulty fluffy stage! :D Gorgeous photos! :)

(Making the most of being able to see photos on here for first time in ages!!)
Blimey! There must be a strong easterly breeze blowing over good connection as well as the constellations being in the correct alignment! :bounce:

Oh Uncle Diamond, you are the most gorgeous horse I have ever seen. Won't you come home and live with me and satisfy my Irish Draught craving?

D says when will you pick him up? Do you have lots of grass, 18hh of horse eats a lot of grass!

Don`t they change so quickly ... he`s looking super cute though, loving the whole panda thing lol .. Domane, Boo is looking really cute too, just love his punk rocker mane lol !!

newrider.com