My therapy dog

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
This is indie
E5369940-5F29-4D59-A280-F9B434F0EA2D.jpeg
Quite simply the best wee dog ever. She is my friends dog. She is a cavalier but only 4 kg. They have no idea why she is so small, many vet investigations found nothing. When she was 6 months old I was in hospital for a very long time. Twice a week my friend smuggled her in for visits. (Of course the nurses clicked pretty quick and turned a blind eye). My first “allowed off the ward time” was to walk her out to the car. She would sit on my knee the whole time in hospital. I’m guessing from there we have a “bond”. My friend now has 3 other dogs. (She now has all 4 colours 😂). They are bigger than her and when they are over excited to meet me she stands to the side and smiles as she knows I’ll pick her up. She then sits on my knee with a smug look and refuses to let anyone else up. They can sit beside me but my lap is hers! We then take them all out for a walk and when we get back she claims her spot on the sofa so I can sit down and she can claim her lap again.

• Love
Reactions: Huggy and Jessey
They were never really on my radar and not really my favourite either. I think cos she is so small but it’s her personality. I made a very bad attempt at putting her fleece on but she didn’t complain 😍. It’s interesting tho. 4 dogs all the same breed and all totally different.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com