need help plzz

bad-_-habit

Mar 10, 2009
need a show name for a 9 year old QH gelding he has papers but dont like his show name its dixies thunder here is a picture of him

7935_139006533406_508883406_2447755.jpg

7935_139006548406_508883406_2447758.jpg

I can understand what you mean, somehow "Dixie's Thunder" doesn't seem to suit him as a show name :)

I have a few random show name ideas in mind, but I have a feeling they sound a bit daft and so I'll leave it to the more experienced and knowledgeable people to suggest a good name :)

someone told me that its bad luck to change a name on a passport, so Tia is still Pebbles iii on her passport, which I ABSOLUTELY CANT STAND! LOL! It totally doesnt suit her as she is such a pretty girl. (thats my personal opinion and I dont wish to offend anyone who has a 'Pebbles')

Anyway being a bit superstitious I decided to keep her passport name - but I'm sure its fine :eek:

He looks lovely, no idea what you would change it to though, but as above said, maybe if he's got a show record, I'd keep it the same...

his name is thunder and not his name dose not suit him and ummm yah he used his real name for passports and yes u can change it for shows but not the papers we changes many like this mare

this is spicy and her reg papers names are western spicy girl and it didint suit her so she used the hot n spicy

2vkkugx.jpg

oji0ld.jpg

this is woody reg QH mare her papers name is pretty woody changed for shows for she's pretty tuff

9ixp1w.jpg

2jg1pfp.jpg

someone told me that its bad luck to change a name on a passport, so Tia is still Pebbles iii on her passport, which I ABSOLUTELY CANT STAND! LOL! It totally doesnt suit her as she is such a pretty girl. (thats my personal opinion and I dont wish to offend anyone who has a 'Pebbles')
QUOTE]

:eek: I used to ride a little Pebbles who was a well cute Dartmoor pony who's at the Mare and foal Sanc :D she was a dude :cool:

QUOTE]

:eek: I used to ride a little Pebbles who was a well cute Dartmoor pony who's at the Mare and foal Sanc :D she was a dude :cool:

Lol, its not the same one, Tia is a coloured cob :)

newrider.com