Need some NR vibes

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Hopefully a friend and I are going to take the neds to the coast for a few days, lots to organize, borrowing a tow vehicle, borrowing a trailer, and all the other normal travelling stuff and the thing I really need the vibes for....Jess staying sound, we're hoping to go in the next few weeks :D

I actually can't remember having taken Hank anywhere with another horse in the trailer, I do have the option for Jess to go in friends lorry, I just really don't want to leave Hank home alone to advertise to everyone (calling) that I'm not around!

Reactions: lauren123 and GaryB
Sounds great. Hope nothing gets in the way. Looking forward to seeing the pictures already!

Reactions: Jessey
How exciting. Are you making your own arrangements for renting a field/stabling/accommodation etc or is it a bespoke horsey holiday place?

Keeping everything crossed that Jess stays sound x

We plan to go to Courtyard Farm at near Holme/Hunstanton, its the place we stopped our 3rd night at on our big 2014 ride, they are an organic farm who also do horsey holidays :D they have miles of off road hacking on the farm and its a nice hilly area (I miss having hills) and the beach is 3 miles away and there is a very horse friendly pub and a lovely wildlife preserve to ride as well :D

Oooh how thrilling! Heehhe Hank goes on his jolidays!! And Jess to of course. Look forward to hearing more! Oh and tons of stay sound vibes coming!!!

newrider.com