Needs to vent! I feel like telling her to feed her own blooming horse

Star the Fell

Jun 14, 2015
Me and S work full time and P goes to college 3 days a week, so we both pay P £10 per week to give our horses breakfast and turn them out in the morning.
In bad weather they go on individual turnout areas with a haynet and if P is around at dinner she gives them their second net then ( no charge) on college days they have both nets in the morning, which is not ideal, but needs must.
So if my husband B is around he will do the dinner nets -again no charge. Now B is not horsey. He loves them but is allergic to them and to hay, so this is a big ask of him, but he does it for me.
Today he got the nets mixed up so Star had Mels net and vice versa. No big deal. But I overheard S complaint to P that ' Mel had got blxxxy Star's net' . Not sure if I was meant to hear this so I ingnored it.
Then again about an hour later S was talking to her horse -again within my hearing- ' I know you must be starving Mel 'cos you got the wrong net'
As far as I am concerned, they got a net at dinner time! She should be grateful tat someone else offers to feed her horse for her. No harm has been done, her horse wasn't fed something that will harm her!

And it really wound me up the she said 'blxxxy Star's net' and not 'Star's blxxxy net'

Rant over! Off to eat some chocolate :oops:

Ditto the above, you did her a favor, she can pay for someone to feed her horse or do it herself if she hasn't got the decency to talk to you if she's upset or the gratitude to accept that your non horsey hubby did his best and made a simple mistake that isn't going to kill anyone!

Reactions: Kite_Rider
newrider.com