New field mates! lots of pics of Arabs!

Arabmare

Nov 1, 2002
Ashford, Kent
www.kbequinephotography.co.uk
My friend came to share our field with our horses.

She has a cremello mare who is in foal due to foal in two months and a black Arab x welsh x Anglo Arab. She is about 9 months old.

I was there to take photos of course!

Some of ours before she arrived

Shantih

em2.jpg

em4.jpg

Moon and smartie pants with my son

em5.jpg

Meeting the new comers

em8.jpg

em13.jpg

em14.jpg

em21.jpg

em17.jpg

em26.jpg

em24.jpg

Great pics. The mums to be look great. Hope shanith is doing well. Are you getting as nervous and stressed as me at becoming a granny! I'm feeling the pressure now. And time is flying by :help:

Thankyou.

Yes i'm terrified now lol! They are doing well, Moon is just slightly showing a bit but Shantih certainly is! Shantih is getting a right grump now though! Might leave her unrugged as of today because trying to do the front of her rug up is like rugging a shark!!!! She cow kicked out at me otherday too when I touched her belly! She never ever has done that!!!!! Worried she will hate her foal lol!

Hows Abby? I still havent done my preg diary!!

Abs is fine. She hiding her gut well at the min but its slowly creeping outwards. She's really slowed down, she has bursts og canter in the field and then falls asleep. She's fine in herself. She sometimes looks at her belly n swishes her tail or just looks with ears back as if to say 'what is going on in there!'. I'm very scared now. I am getting ready to clean the trailer out and put a couple of bales of straw in as a mock bed ready for baby watch! He's going to put it right next to her stable for me so I can just peek out rather than disturbing her. I'm not trying to be there to see the birth (would be nice) but just to be there for the just incase part of me. Although I'm sure she will manage and I'm not sure I would be much use passed out in the corner!

I have to admit that I'm rather pleased you've got more arabs to share with you. I always have to read your threads in case there's pics and now I might hopefully get to see pics of even more arabs. :biggrin:

Aw gorgeous pics as always.

Electric fencing, 'bit of a steep learning curve' for your friends youngster, lol,
thankfully no harm done x

I have to admit that I'm rather pleased you've got more arabs to share with you. I always have to read your threads in case there's pics and now I might hopefully get to see pics of even more arabs. :biggrin:

lol thanks I'm sure there will be many more photos of our lot this summer!! Can't wait until the treescome through and they get their summer coats!

Yeah the youngster hasn't been anywhere near it since and our girls have totally ignored their arrivial really! Strange

Just think the little one is sooo cute - especially the way the rest of yours have all pushed it forward to be in the front!!!

newrider.com