New field!

Wow I will never cease to be wowed with your views:D That's a great field and being on a slope will give them good excercise.;) You don't look dorkish at all you should see some of the pics of me, I always seem to be pulling some silly face but I don't think I feel my bum in any of them :p:rolleyes::)

I'm so envious! Fab photos.

Am I sad because I noticed Mr T was wearing a proper shirt that needs proper ironing? I think I always view clothes in terms of how much ironing they need lol.

He looks very happy anyway!

Are you finding things very different up there, have you found vet/farrier/hay supply etc easily? I'm dying to know the practicalities of living in such a magical place.

Reactions: Trewsers
Yay lots of lovely pictures! Thank-you for sharing, looks gorgeous and you two are not bad either ;)

Reactions: Trewsers
I'm so envious! Fab photos.

Am I sad because I noticed Mr T was wearing a proper shirt that needs proper ironing? I think I always view clothes in terms of how much ironing they need lol.

He looks very happy anyway!

Are you finding things very different up there, have you found vet/farrier/hay supply etc easily? I'm dying to know the practicalities of living in such a magical place.

The vets are fabulous up here, sadly I needed an emergency call out last week and they were super. Hay is weather dependent, this summer has been good so we have managed to source some and -touch wood we may be able to buy more next week, probably 100 bales which should last us a while. And straw all being well. Plus there is a good feed merchant that we buy Horsehage (for Chloe) from and they also sell Bedmax and other shavings. (And horsey clothes but so far I have only bought one pair of jodhs:p). It's been a lovely experience so far and the lady who we rent this place off has been so helpful and welcoming.
Next week is show week apparently, so OH and I are looking forward to going and watching:Dand the riding of the marches too.
Lol yes Mr T only wears ironed shirts:D occasionally polo shirts lol I don't mind - I can see the girls from where I iron:D
And the farrier is due Friday, I'm looking forward to meeting her too.

Reactions: Bodshi and Gimp
newrider.com