Rachael49

Aug 27, 2020
Hi
I've just joined and this is my first forum! I'm based in the South West of the UK and bought my first horse in February after a very long break from riding due to work and having a family. I'm now 49 years young and am blessed to have a beautiful Cob/Draught called Chase. He's only 6 and hasn't done much so a little bit of a learning curve for both of us. I've just started taking him on fun rides and found out he doesn't like travelling at all! Apart from that, we are getting on just fine and he's a dream to hack :)

Welcome, this is a pretty small but very friendly forum. The first thing you really need to know, we LOVE seeing pictures :D

Welcome.
Make yourself at home. We have a coffee shop thread for anything and everything.

Hello and welcome to NR :)
Your boy Chase looks lovely, as for the ponies, well you have to love a cheeky pony don't you.

Hiya and welcome. I gave up horses when I was 21 to get married and then had 3 kids. Then it was another 21 years (and a divorce and remarriage!) before I came back to horses, aged 42. That was in 2005 and I haven't looked back since!

sweet little herd, i have a veteran shire x, 1 comtois, 1 comtois x tb, 4 donkeys, one is a giant 14hh from france, the other three range from 8-10hh oldest is 33.

newrider.com