New ridden PICS of Lucy my project pony!

hannah_xx

Safi
Jan 2, 2009
Essex
uk.youtube.com
hello everyone
Lucy is doing really well. i was in devon for the week last week so we missed a week of progress. However she hasnt seem to forgot what she had achived. when i rode her today she was very good :)
here are some pics :)
i know i look weird on her lol :eek:

P9190129.jpg

P9190124_0001-1.jpg

P9190124_0001.jpg

P9080045_0001-1.jpg

Safi has moved into her field and they have got attached to each other, out of all the 17 horses in the field them 2 make best buddies lol :rolleyes:
P9190123.jpg

Hi Hannah

Sorry I havent been about much so dont know the full story of Lucy, but, she does look to be going well for you.:) and she seems a nice sort.:)

I hope that you are good. ;)

Hi Hannah

Sorry I havent been about much so dont know the full story of Lucy, but, she does look to be going well for you.:) and she seems a nice sort.:)

I hope that you are good. ;)

hellooo :)

If you read some of my previous posts you will find about about Lucy.
Thankyou, she is a nice sort :)
and yeah im good i suppose x

Thankyouu!
an apsolote Darling! she didnt really understand what i was asking of her the first time i got on and asked her walk on lol. But with some patince i soon helped her get the hang of it and now she pratically goes on voice control :)

Awww thats great.
Do you have any idea how old she is? She looks adorable :)

Lucy is a lovely ponio! I'm glad to hear she's going well, she looks a sweetheart. :)

Are you planning on keeping her over the winter and then selling her or just waiting to see how it goes??

Sam xx

Aww she is doing so well. What an improvement. You should be proud too. You are working really hard with her and its obviously being worth it.:)
xxxx

newrider.com