New vs. Old

JOJOBA

Fluffy Bunny, apparently
fa_1_b.JPG
saddle010.jpg

I hate these tough decisions!

I suppose I could just buy the new one, try it, and sell it if it doesnt fit. It looks lower in the pommel than my current one, which is good... doesnt look as wide in the panels but it doesnt help that the pics are taken at different angles...

6hours to go... Where are Pink and Galadriel when I need them???

xxx

I worry about the depth of the panel in the wintec - your current saddle has quite a deep panel and still tilts backwards (mainly due to width though)

I think in any case with the wintec you are going to need to pad it up at the back.

If you're going to buy one, could be worth getting a bargain on Ebay, it looks in very good nick, and if it stays under £150, you may well be able to sell it with no losses.

JOJOBA said:
Well I would have bought it if my STUPID computer hadnt crashed right as the auction ended :mad: :mad: :mad:

xxx
Ohhh no that sucks! I'm so sorry.:(
Looked lovely. In my opinion looked the same as your old one and the pommel looks the same..only difference is the picture of the new one is on a slant...maybe thats why they look so diff.

Buy one of ebay and sell it on again if it doesn't fit. You might end up loosing £20 or so in p&p, but that's not going to break the bank ;)

Is there no tack shop near you that sells them? Then you could try out various styles - the 2000 (Pro) saddle is a different fit from the 500.

Type 'wintec dressage' into the search on ebay.

Taxkshop nearby sells them - you give them a cheque for the full amount, they dont cash it, you take it away and ride in it etc, bring it back and if it's still in the condition you gave it to them in, they give your cheque back. If they think it's scuffed or anything they cash your cheque.
Fair but worrying.

xxx

newrider.com