Newest memer of the family!

Dannii5691

Owned by Ponies!
Nov 16, 2009
Meet Masie! She is a year old springer spaniel! She belongs to a family friend who is having to get rid of her unfortunately! We voulenteeted but we don't move out until next year and with the Epi dog can't take another one on until we move out!
Well friend came back across and said she will be more than happy to keep her until after Xmas when we move out if we want to take her as she knows she will be well cared for!

eb21f71e.jpg

She's gorgeous, bless her. She looks quite calm; I bet she's not like that too often as springers are real livewires, aren't they?

She is a bit of a fruit loop at times but is very well trainers, walks off a lead to heal, has a very good recall etc. Good guard dog, when u knock on the roof barks and u open the door and she sits patiently. Good with dogs and kids etc and is still nice and young but not a puppy if that makes sense.

I think OH is going to go and hurry the builders up on a daily basis so we can bring her home.

People work full time on shifts and have a young child, so there was someone in the house a lot with the child.

Now child has gone to school full time and she will be left on her own most of the time and they know it's not fair.

Even though both of us work full time new house is about 2 miles from both mine & robs work. We can both pop home during day and walk her at dinner. She is also apparently good with all animals but we will see how she works with the ponys.

I have visions of her sat in the cart with me & June!

newrider.com