Night my precious lad ......

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
Absolutely devasted doesn't come close to how i'm feeling. RIP my Azlan cat .... you were found in my neighbours back garden, they rang to tell me, i only had you in my arms monday morning giving you snuggles, i can't believe i'll never cuddle you again ... you'd been hit by a car and were trying to get home, but just didn't quite make it. You are now buried with my Mouser, together again, as you were in life, my heart has actually broken :cry: :cry: :cry:

DSC_1280.jpg

My daft lil clown who always managed to cheer me up, no matter what:

22122011.jpg

Photo0462.jpg

Rip both my babies ...... together again, side by side, as you always like to be:

DSC_1229.jpg

DSC_1214-1.jpg

:cry::cry::cry: .....

Thank you ..... I`m heartbroken. I`d literally got Mouser back from the vets on the Friday to bury her at home, only to be digging again for Azzy on Tuesday morning :cry: , i feel absolutely heart broken. You try and do everything right, i had them microchipped, vaccinated, neutered, they were both wearing a collar with details on etc, and yet i`ve lost them both so young .... i`m really missing them :cry:

I love this pic of them both ..... the caption was:

*Mouser yelling* ....... "Muuuuuuuuummmmmm he`s squashing me"
*Azzy scowling* .... "Tell tale"

Muuuuumhessquashingme.jpg

Even though we had more beds than cats, they`d always curl up together, i suppose that comes from them being together from being so tiny.

I am so very sorry to read this. It is hard enough to lose one animal, but to lose two so close together is absolutely awful, and so unfair. My heart really goes out to you. I can only imagine how devastated you must feel.

Your cats were very lucky to have had such a lovely home, but it's so sad that their time was cut short.

Sending you huge hugs.
xx

Thank you xxxx

Russet, i feel so empty at the moment ... i miss them both too much to even descibe.

Azzy, i found one of your toys tonight, wedged under the settee whilst i was cleaning up .... the tears came fast, i miss you so much little man ... i can hardly bare it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry to hear you have lost both of them, we have lost many cats over the years to old age and illness but never to a road traffic accident. Such a horrible thing. Poor wee mites, hugs to you.

newrider.com