No horse=bored!!

scotnut

Mar 13, 2009
Scottish Borders
This is a pointless thread but I'm feeling a wee bit sorry for myself and possibly just need a kick up the backside! I'm totally bored this weekend, sold my horse last year then took on a share to keep me busy and involved, long story short it didn't work out and I gave him up at the begining of this month. The past couple of weekends have been busy with friends and helping a friend out with riding hers, so have been happy and still getting my horsey fix, this weekend however has been rubbish!! No horses, so the house is spotless, cooked my OH a lovely three course dinner last night( He was GOBSMACKED) and have basically sat about today bored out my mind apart from going for a run as I'm training for a 10k. To top my self pity off my old boys new owner just txt me to say how wonderful he was and that they had gotten a first in their first ever xc! This made me cry, why can I cope with mayhem and problems but boredom makes me really anxious and sad!! Does anyone else struggle with boredom rather than stress or am I just odd?!

x :rolleyes:

I get bored and stressed very easily, im like a highly strung racehorse lol. If im not around the horses doing something im usually bored, ive taken up cross stitch again for over the winter when I cant ride as much. :eek:

I hate being bored, it's the worst!!!! I didn't have a horse for 3 months earlier this year when my mare died, but I didn't want to be at the stables to be honest as it was too hard for me.

boredom is bad. that is how my bedroom and the lower loft got cleared out today. and how i drove to scats and boguht stuff i kind of didnt really need. :eek:

newrider.com