Nom noms for Sunday anybody?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, I had an afternoon nap - woke up famished so made T and I microwave french bread pizza (cheese and tom) served with a side dish of baked beans and sausages (Heinz). Washed down with coke. That's gourmet cooking at it's best or what?!!!!!:mstickle:
However, tonight we are having home made chicken curry. Mr T prepared it this morning and it is now cooking in the slow cooker as I type. It will be lovely - I can tell by looking!lol. We've got chicken legs and thighs (they are so tasty on the bone don't you think?) and he's put extra tomatoes and onions in (he uses a madras paste). We will be having garlic naan with it too. And rice. Nom nom.
So, what wonderful evening meals are you lot having? :happy:

The curry sounds nice.

I made a huge fry up this morning with all the extras. Tonight we are having home Chicken Tikka Masala with rice. I like Sundays, doing the horses a bit early then tea and a nice cosy evening with the usual Countryfile, Top Gear and then Brian Cox and his Wonders of life.

Yummy,

I have just finished work, so will be round after i'v mucked out stables,

Be about an hour. :happy::happy:

Ooh and some red wine please .

:giggle::giggle:

We're skint this month as we paid for our flights for our holiday last week do we are on a mission to empty the freezer and not buy anything .... They also need defrosting. Normally we have a roast but instead we're having pork loin with homemade BBQ sauce, sweet pot mash and greens.

Chicken and Mushroom risotto for mini and Mr Ruskii. I'm having a chicken and Mushroom soup.

We've got roast chicken with all the trimmings :biggrin: I put it in really slow on bottom shelf while I ride me ponio :biggrin: lovely to come home out of the freezing :cold: to the smell of a roast chuck :happy:

Just had another shit meal from Harvester!

Salad cart is great. Had chicken breast in a 1/2 a bun (left the rest) and 1/2 portion of new potatoes (left the rest).

Might have a hot choc later but I suspect that's me for the day now. Had a massively indulgent day yesterday so need to make amends.

Just had another shit meal from Harvester!

Salad cart is great. Had chicken breast in a 1/2 a bun (left the rest) and 1/2 portion of new potatoes (left the rest).

Might have a hot choc later but I suspect that's me for the day now. Had a massively indulgent day yesterday so need to make amends.

I love harvester! Esp the desserts :redface:

We have just eaten roast chicken with roast potatoes, carrots, green beans and yorkshire puddings. As it's Sunday we are also drinking wine! It was lovely and now we have lots of chicken left over for sandwich filling next week.

All of this food talk - honestly, don't think I can hold out until 9pm.........lol We've always eaten late so it's nothing new, but I shouldn't talk about food so much because I'll end up snacking!!! Mr T has already planted the idea of having a bowl of Ready Brek in my mind....(but it makes me spotty so not going to bother).

I cooked OH and I chicken fillets smothered with garlic & herb philidelphia and also a bit of mature cheddar. The chicken fillets were put in a foil wrap on a bed of crushed fresh garlic and shoved in the oven. We had it with; really crispy roasties and roasted sweet potato sticks, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, a cheese sauce and lots of gravy.. mmm :angel: It was very yummy.

We went to the pub at 1400 after our ride we had a combo to share for starter then I had New York chicken (chicken, bacon, cheese) chips and peas. I only ate the chicken.

Not having anything tonight now

newrider.com