Not a horse but could be.

magicalmac

Feb 28, 2007
Depends whos asking?
Fantastic at last a spot for our other pets. Thanks mods.
Must share some pics of my dog. Hes a Great Dane.
This is Pie. At 8 weeks.
pie048.jpg

And then he started growing. At 4 months.

077.jpg

At 6 months.

235-1.jpg

Hes still got a lot of growing to do - so watch this space.
pienew019.jpg

aww so cute :D always wanted a great dane but never got one ..yet :p i will one day :D;) my friend has one and he's HUGE :eek::D

gorgeous..
i used to have three great danes,,, best dogs ever,,,
Fawn, Black, and Harlequin,,, but they all gone now, and since having new oh,,, none horsey and none doggy,,, was pushing it to get a horse,,,,, without having great big doggys cluttering house ,,,, he he at least horse is in stable,,,
so no great dane,,, got cat tho,,,, altho hesitate to call him a cat,,, he is sooo knowing...keep us up dated with piccys of yours,,,, thanks
MM

awwwwwwwww yay another Great Dane owner :) He's lovely, how many "you should put a saddle on it" comments have you had so far??? lol I get a few every day when walking mine.

Here she is with my friends mastiffX puppy (who's now much bigger)

n649943537_348026_9485.jpg

and waiting to go for a ride

n649943537_530208_521.jpg

My neighbours got two great danes last Christmas. We think they are quite brave considering they live in a fairly small 3 bed terraced house!

When they were pups the lady would take them both out in the back of her Micra, however since then the family have bought a Focus Estate to accommodate them! They are HUGE! But very sweet. And it is reassuring to hear a really deep, big 'WOOF!' a few times a day. It's stopped the local hooligans going up the alley behind our houses and doing whatever they do up there!

My little sister is begging pleading and black mailing for one but I doubt she'll suceed haha they're meant to be brilliant dogs though... We have a lab x rottie who is the biggest puppy ever haha at 9 years old he's just starting to calm down a little bit :)

newrider.com