Not being well..

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
So now ale is finally able to be ridden a tiny bit and suddenly I find myself not very well. Keep getting acid reflux at night and being sick when I eat and drink, been a few days now and I'm shattered :( I had some old tablets for when I got an ulcer recently and have been taking them as I guess its the same sort of thing. Feeling sorry for myself today, really want to just be well so I can make the most of my evenings with ale after work.

Sounds like you've picked up a stomach bug. I remember you suffering with acid reflux a while back - that could just be coincidence? But if you don't improve shortly do go see your doc (listen to me nurse Trews! lol) Take it easy and listen to your stomach if it feels hungry then eat something - don't be put off eating just because people say you shouldn't if you've been sick.

Reactions: MrA
Its weird but I don't feel as ill as I would with a bug, I feel rubbish but not as bad as that. Hopefully the meds will sort it out!

Rubbish isn't it? I feel the same as in when Belle stopped the on off lameness I got stupid vertigo and am still not right so we still are not doing as much as I would like.
As everyone else has said though Ale you must go to the GP, please don't take your old tablets hoping it will go away as it could be something completely different this time.

its not a bun in the oven is it !! I had those symptons :D hehe.... on a more serious note ditto above about taking the old tablets. Id just get to the docs :) Hope you get better soon x

Rubbish isn't it? I feel the same as in when Belle stopped the on off lameness I got stupid vertigo and am still not right so we still are not doing as much as I would like.
As everyone else has said though Ale you must go to the GP, please don't take your old tablets hoping it will go away as it could be something completely different this time.

Sorry what a pain you are still not better, hope it resolves soon!

Haha I did for a minute think I might be, then thought how amazing it would be, then realised I'm definitely not ready for that!!

Ill try and get an appointment with the gp as soon as I can. My salad for dinner stayed down so I'm quite proud about that

Reactions: Gimp
make sure your getting plenty of liquids if your being sick alot :) but glad to hear things are possibly improving.

newrider.com