Not long now...

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
The field is cleared, the shed is shut, the shelter is separated, the toys are disposed here and there. It's like getting the nursery ready for a new baby!

Think of me tomorrow morning, I am so hoping that he travels well and arrives as chilled as he was when I met him.

Hurry up Charlie. Only one sleep (if I can sleep)....

The field is cleared, the shed is shut, the shelter is separated, the toys are disposed here and there. It's like getting the nursery ready for a new baby!

Think of me tomorrow morning, I am so hoping that he travels well and arrives as chilled as he was when I met him.

Hurry up Charlie. Only one sleep (if I can sleep)....
Cannot wait to see some pics! Sure it will all go smoothly.

I am still recovering form arrival of new horse sleepless nights.....to put it all in perspective new horse more or less settled within 24 hours, neurotic new owner still on high alert and analyzing every single second and twitch of muscle and eye movement.....I am sure you will be far more relaxed than I am in these new horse situations..but good luck anyway lol! Oh and don't do what I did - take the camera down to record arrival and new arrivals stunning impromptu field ballet, and find you have left the damn memory card up at the house! :rolleyes:;)

I bet you're almost squealing with excitement at this point :) I will be eagerly awaiting your updates in the morning

newrider.com