Not very happy

Innocence

Jun 1, 2009
On the 19th Nov i had a tack party and myself and a couple of other people ordered some stuff. Because of the snow they could only bring limited stock with them. They said they would deliver the stuff the following week with or maybe early the week after.

Now their courier was delayed because of the snow which i accepted, but the snow has been clear here for 2 weeks now, the courier has delivered the stuff and i have repeatedly tried to get the company to deliver the stuff to me, always failed because of one excuse after another. I gave her two days this week that i would be about to deliver but i heard nothing from them. I emailed again and they got really snotty with me, saying that i had given them two days to deliver and they would be with me on Tuesday evening. Well Tuesday evening has been and gone and i still have no goods. I haven't sent another email in the hope that they may magically appear but they haven't and they haven't even had the courtesy to contact me either.

What would you do? I either want my goods or my money back.

Threaten them with wanting your money back, and see what that does, or mention trading standards.. personally, I'd just want my money back, and to forget the whole thing

I haven mentioned about having my money back if they could not deliver the goods and that is when they got snotty and said they would deliver Tuesday gone, which they didn't.

You'd think they would value your custom? After all, you could mark their good name if they don't deliver the goods:wink:, if you wanted to, and I'm sure they wouldn't want to start loosing business through being difficult..
Has anyone else had a similar run in with this company?

i bought some mats on ebay on 24th November and still haven't got them, i went vaguely balistic yesterday as while the weather has been bad, i run a mail order business and all my stuff is being delivered ok.

having said that interlink our courier is now saying that they cannot guarantee xmas deliveries to scotland and newcastle now, due to the backlog in the depots.

i bought some mats on ebay on 24th November and still haven't got them, i went vaguely balistic yesterday as while the weather has been bad, i run a mail order business and all my stuff is being delivered ok.

having said that interlink our courier is now saying that they cannot guarantee xmas deliveries to scotland and newcastle now, due to the backlog in the depots.

I did all my Xmas shopping online and on Ebay in the 24th November too and still havent seen any of the things I ordered. IOU's will be issued for Xmas this year.
Highly strange but think its the backlog thats causing the problems with deliveries.
I would ask for a refund due to non delivery and stick to your guns.

They have the stuff, the courier delivered everything to them last week, they just need to drive it to my house which is about 15- 20 miles away.

I think people are using the bad weather as an excuse now! I'd get on the phone or email them, saying you want a refund or your goodies!! or ELSE!!

newrider.com