NR meet up Somerset anyone? Update

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
A Saturday in Somerset.
Weekend if anyone wants to stay.

Meet up in the village pub and onto two hours of Riding/Spectating- possibly jousting.

For more info pm or post.
Likely looking at March 16.

Last edited:
I'd love to, but it's too far for me, plus I'm going away in April on a horsey holiday and don't think I'd be allowed out twice! (My OH for some reason likes us to take our holidays together :p ) Sounds really exciting though, at least I will be able to live it via NR and the pictures that I'm sure will be posted.

Just been looking. A few places around.
Might actually make a weekend of it if anyone else wanted to put up with me that long!

If anyone's driving from my direction and would take me if I pay petrol then I would love to come, I'm off that weekend too! It's too far on the train I think!

If not definitely another time once I'm back driving.

Reactions: orbvalley
"Too far on the train"? Lol Ale you will get to Somerset quicker from where you are than from I will in Cornwall :p

In my defense I was thinking about the journey back for work Monday morning.

And I saw 8 hours and panicked :oops: but I realise there are options which would make it closer to 5.

Lovely thread and lovely idea. If I wasn't a flight away I'd be coming:) Getting Feisty ar*sed Cocaïne in a van (despite being trained with no probs:rolleyes:) is an art in itself, there's no way she'd fly:rolleyes::D:p

Lovely thread and lovely idea. If I wasn't a flight away I'd be coming:) Getting Feisty ar*sed Cocaïne in a van (despite being trained with no probs:rolleyes:) is an art in itself, there's no way she'd fly:rolleyes::D:p
Its only you that needs to get in the van. Are you feisty. :p

Reactions: orbvalley
newrider.com