O you who drive ponies...

I would ask what type of collar it is, full face or half sweeny. They haven't said and there is no front on photo.

NOT FOR THAT PRICE !!!!! no way,

I would have taken a punt on it for maybe 50 quid, only because I can repair it and tart it up myself, The collar does not look safe to use and I'd place money on the hame straps being rotten. They are taking the pee at that price.

Reactions: Gimp
Yes, Jane. Thats what I was going to buy Albi. You can get exact measurements on the Pony and Carriage website and when I compared Albs it seemed he was a FS harness wirh a cob-sized head, which stopped me in my tracks.

Thankfully a chance PM conversation with Ruskii led to me buying my harness from her so I didn't need the Tedex in the end.

Tedex is the cheaper range for Zilco I believe, that price is around average. Correct me if Im wrong, would be fine as long as your not planning on competing at the nationals!

Yedex is a bit cheaper than the full Zilco stuff, but it's safe, the proportions are generally good, Didn't Libby's do a harness range??

Yeah libbys do a webbing starter harness. Someone I know drives a lot said to buy zilco from Jersey/gurnsey as its cheaper, I looked and could get an SL for hank for £275 ish

newrider.com