October Halloween Horse Anyone?

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
I think the cob has been prepping already!

Schooling today was spent mostly settling the little flower because it was windy. She doesn't like what's on the otherside of B so we
get a lovely sideways movement and she doesn't like the end of the school and we cut corners and shoot off! To finish on a good note I trotted up to M and walked round and picked up the trot again at H and vice versa. She can at least walk calmly round.

We did manage to pop a little jump.

I have bought a Halloween prop to play with but I don't think I will need it, we had ghosts with us today already.

In her defence- because I can give her benefit of the doubt, usually when it's too wet/windy to hack, I would lunge. But I wanted to ride.

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
Hahahahaaha they know it's Halloween coming don't they....................there are some ghosts only they see..................woooo wwooooo....................(we need a Halloween smilie thingy)

Repeated the session but longreined for a change. It was still heavy showers and windy and she was better.
It's just when the Conifers blue as we just aren't used to trees I guess. :)

Reactions: Trewsers
Interestingly Belle was spooking at all sorts of nothings today. It wasn’t even windy here so she can’t use that as an excuse.

newrider.com