officially horsehunting

Nov 4, 2008
only gone to see three horses and im sick already lol! so maybe someone can help
im after a gelding, pref 6yrs +, chunky type i like cobs and native types no tbs! i hopeto do hacking schooling jumping and local shows snaffle.mouth steady and safe! so.basically the impossible and i hve 2.5k to do it. i live in durham so northeast area will travel about hour.n half in all directions

happy horse hunting :)

i wouldnt mind younger so long as it had had a good start and had breaks. the most important thing is to find something i feel safe on so wouldnt mind something needing more schooling so long as it was genuine...think 14hh would be to small.tho as im 5ft6 and ride long..nice sort that

...think 14hh would be to small.tho as im 5ft6 and ride long..nice sort that

That ones barrel would take up a lot of leg.
Mine is 14.1hh and I have a 34" leg and ride long. I've felt big on 15.2hh before that have not had as big a build.

neds009.jpg

Not the best pic in the world.

only gone to see three horses and im sick already lol!

You should contact BIrish, a member on here :happy:

She could probably find you a number of suitable horses for within your budget - travel expenses inc. I'd say. There are the easiest sort to get here.

There are a few members here (though not sure if still active) who could personally recommend her.

15h-16h, although could get away with 14.3 if it was chunky, i have heard BIrish from posts a while back, didnt know if she was still on here?

newrider.com