Oh gorgeous maaaaaaare

What is it about DD that I can't leave it alone?

And what is it about French heavies and IDs that I find so irresistible?

http://www.dragondriving.co.uk/horseforsale-51087.html

.. answers on a postcard please....

Well I don't go much on the photos, one makes the horse look long and the other dipped.
The ridden, one assumes his lottery numbers didn't come in! If you don't wish to show a ridden photo then angle the face away. :unsure:
Try and get a saddle to fit that. :giggle:

I love the Percheron, but then I am a little biased:smile:

Not far from me either, if I had some spare cash......and another spare 24 hours in the day:giggle:

Then again, maybe, I could do with another grass muncher.......No STOP :giggle:

Just as well I haven't won the lottery I guess.

She seems rather cheap for a papered Percheron, hope she finds a good home.

I sent the Percheron link to my friend who absolutely loves percherons! She is seriously tempted, there's space on her yard at the minute too and she's just given up one of her businesses which wasn't doing very well so has the time and spare money for one...just has to convince her hubby!!

I bought my comtois from him, described as ride and drive, but was clearly not broken in, similar pictures to this on her advert, which displayed her very good nature to put up with stuff, as she hadn't a clue about anything. Had clearly never been long reined, had a rug on, doubtful a saddle, but as she was a huge hearted kind girl she went along with it and didn't fight.

So take it with some pinches of salt that she has been ridden other than as seen here.

Like her, just a bit too big for me.

Why would you sell a horse as ridden in the past if they haven't ever been touched! :eek:

I do recall a 13 year old pony that was ridden at 3 and people wanted to ride him again, he had none of it and ended up as a companion via a rescue centre. The ridden ten years to me is irrelevant you start from scratch.

newrider.com