ok so ive decided on a show name.....

skewbald-mad

Sep 20, 2007
fife, scotland
firstly thank you to all who voted on my poll for kaisers show name, didnt expetc that many replies!

although ive not picked the one that won the poll, it did help me decide as i really wasnt sure!

so can i introduce you all to.............

S4020579.jpg

Chieftain's Fire and Ice:):):):)

Aww thats a fab name! :) Will sound very posh when the commentator says it over the loudspeaker in the future...

thanks! i wanted something that reflected the fact he is coloured, but also his personality! fire means to me a firey spirit which he has loads of! and ice means the chilled side of him, which he has, even only being 8 months!

not too sure yet! at the beginning i was all ready to take him to our county show, but i think its going to be too big and scary! girl on the yard also with 8 month old foal filly says the same, so prob going to take him to a few smaller ones, just local to get him used to the show atmosphere, cant wait to show him off!!!:D:D

not too sure yet! at the beginning i was all ready to take him to our county show, but i think its going to be too big and scary! girl on the yard also with 8 month old foal filly says the same, so prob going to take him to a few smaller ones, just local to get him used to the show atmosphere, cant wait to show him off!!!:D:D

ooo do give me info on your county show (always on the prowl for show dates;))

im sure the ingliston grandslam have a number of cloured classes but i dont know how busy they will be

fife show, 17th of may, an awful lot going on at it tho, loads of animals,. tractors, with him being gelded hopefully in april think its just gonna be too much,

newrider.com