Okay, tell me if this fits! Pink's Lady?

BeachRiding

Aug 26, 2004
USA
I can tell if the rest of my saddle fits just can't tell about the back panels. I know its not the best picture.... It feels like it is touching fully and the panels don't feel like they are digging into his back, but just wanted another opinion.

DSC06387-1.jpg

I am going to be getting this saddle fitted to him if it looks okay, just wondering if it generally looks good?
ETA- Otherwise I am going to sell it on ebay and wait to get another saddle.

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust what anyone tells you from a picture, wait until you get someone out to take a look at it :) They'll need to feel under the panels, see how the saddle sits with you in it and when he's moving to assess if the saddle fits correctly :)

The picture isn't great for telling panel fit - the angles wrong - you'd need to get a more central picture. BUT he does appear to have quite a sloping back and the panels do appear to match his back. Are you happy the rest fits?

Do make sure you know as much as possible before getting the fitter out (you have saddle fitter near you:eek: ) so you can completely ignore them if/when they start taking crap, which is sadly quite likely.

(and you can see why, if it fits a sloping back like his, there's not way in hell that saddles going to fit something like gitcha!:eek: )

Thanks PL.

Yes I have a saddle fitter near me, . *cough* A bit over an hour away that we have to trailer to.

You're actually quite lucky to have one so close. The US is huge, and saddle fitters are few and far between. Consider yourself lucky ;) :D Hope it fits when you get him there! :D

UPDATE:

Chiro coming out friday to check the saddle, if she thinks its okay, then I am going to have it checked by the fitter. If she doesn't think it fits then I need to go saddle shopping find a saddle on trial then start the process over again.

Fingers crossed it fits!

newrider.com