Omg eventful day, no pony this week =[

y03mylers

[B]♥Nigel♥[/B]
Mar 9, 2007
North West
I'm not a happy bunny.
Was on way down to yard today at just before 3pm and some stupid guy cut me up at the mini roundabout when i was on my scooter, so i had to slam on and came off. Banged my head and scooter landed on top of me. :mad: :(
Cos i banged my head my nose started to bleed as i stood up to move scooter and myself out of the road. Phoned my brother who was on foot half way down the road behind me and screamed for him to run to me. So he came running around the corner saw blood streaming from me and ran faster!
He got to me trying to ask me what had happened whilst i'm stood there crying my eyes out covered in blood.

Anyway stupid me decided we should go to the yard on foot and he should push the scooter after we'd got tissue for the blood from post office. So walked down, i proceeded to burst out into more tears every few yards and start screaming "i can't cope" whilst crying and shaking.

Got to the yard and was told a friend was coming to pick me up and take me to hospital, i told him i didn't need to go but was told "not to be so stupid, if you've banged your head you're most likely concussed and need to see a doctor"

So toddled down to the hospital in friends van, waited and waited, couldn't remember my date of birth(derrr), had no idea what a next of kin was and then proceeded to look blankly at the nurse when she was speaking cos didn't understand what i was being asked(this was when i told my friend to wait in waiting room as i was fine and didn't need help).

Got all my reflexes etc checked, breathing etc, then they took my blood pressure + it went through the roof as i'd never had this done before and panicked as it tightened around my arm.

Finally left and got home about an hour ago, when i then got a lecture about applying breaks etc from step-father!

This is all after my eventful trip to the doctors this morning, where my nurse had made me cry!

What an eventful day! But i'm not allowed to go out at all tomorrow or the next day as i'm under careful watch, then probably not thurs/fri either which means ponio is being looked after by a friend that i trust(i'm very fussy who looks after her) :rolleyes:

So people of NewRider, i'm going to need your' help in keeping sane for the next 4days please :D x

OMG I hope your ok! Sounds horrific! Ill try and skive another 3 days of and stay home on NR and chat with you lol :D
Hope you get better soon!
xxx

No he didn't stop, he carried on along with all the other cars that were around. Oh i do love helpful people. Thankyou all for your concerns x

had no idea what a next of kin was

That made me laugh, hummm sorry about that! How's the head???

I crashed my car earlier this year, when I got out to speak to the man that hit me my only concern was how I'd get to the stables (not the fact I had hit my head and written off my car!)

The head's still hurting this morning. Yeh brother was arguing we should go back to his but i insisted i'd sort the blood and head out once we got to the farm lol.
x

newrider.com