OMG - something to make you laugh!

Mary Poppins

Oct 10, 2004
Visit site
I have just realised that I am wearing a white skirt and you can see my blue flowery knickers through them! I spent 2 hours giving a presentation to a bunch of senior managers this morning as well. I am feeling mortified!

LMAO that's brilliant! I've done that before but luckily i had plain white knickers on underneath! :bounce:

If it makes you feel any better, a former boss of mine gave a presentation to the whole staff with his fly open!

Now come on no one wears navy blue knickers with a white skirt without knowing it:giggle:

My very old work mate used to do it. White very tight pencil skirt and tiny black knickers, used to send the blokes into a total swoon lol she could get away with anything. We had a right giggle over it. Another work college had the tinest figure and big boobs, she did the direct selling stuff (direct indeed). The amount of old duffers she lined in was no ones business, its bad but funny:giggle:

Well speaking as a man it would have got my attention, might not have heard a word you said. You will probably be promoted to CEO now.

Now come on no one wears navy blue knickers with a white skirt without knowing it:giggle:

I did! I only found out because another colleague came in and we were joking about wearing similar skirts (as she had a white skirt on too). She stated how she made sure she had white knickers on, and then it suddenly clicked that I hadn't thought of that.

My excuse is that I was up all night on Wednesday keeping my little boys cool as it was boiling and I was asleep when I was getting dressed. I would have thought my husband might have told me though!

newrider.com