Omg!!!!

Don't blame you...I'm here now so doing a half day. Good thing I came in as a few things needing sorted this morning, i must have known! :giggle:

I did. That once after Christmas and new year, drove all the way to the park and ride, bought tram day ticket, walked all the way through Nottingham and stood outside work thinking it was odd that the door was locked and desperately needing a wee too! I wasn't the only one who had turned up either. Had to go around notts looking for a toilet at 8am in the morning before going home.

Look at it this way , at least it's a day off you didn't know you had!

I did. That once after Christmas and new year, drove all the way to the park and ride, bought tram day ticket, walked all the way through Nottingham and stood outside work thinking it was odd that the door was locked and desperately needing a wee too! I wasn't the only one who had turned up either. Had to go around notts looking for a toilet at 8am in the morning before going home.

Look at it this way , at least it's a day off you didn't know you had!

And at least the building was open so no hunting for a toilet :biggrin:

ROFLMAO !!!!! Doh !!!!!!

rofl.gif

Hahahaa lol! Thats funny :giggle:

Agree with the others the dedication is nice to see! I think id have to be dragged to go to work right now....im enjoying myself far too much! :redcarded::giggle:

newrider.com