Our buddy for my buddy

Oh I've got to get me one of those!!!
She is Soooooo cute, but stubborn. I was attempting to worm her and she refused to hold still so I put my arm around her neck and she snapped her head up so fast and hard…..she hit me in the face and knocked me back 8 feet, I still am experiencing floaters in my right eye from her sweet adorable impact..LOL

She is Soooooo cute, but stubborn. I was attempting to worm her and she refused to hold still so I put my arm around her neck and she snapped her head up so fast and hard…..she hit me in the face and knocked me back 8 feet, I still am experiencing floaters in my right eye from her sweet adorable impact..LOL
Still want one. There's loads wandering free in the forest - wonder if they'd notice if I took one....... :p Hope there's no lasting damage after the knock.

Reactions: idahocowboy
Still want one. There's loads wandering free in the forest - wonder if they'd notice if I took one....... :p Hope there's no lasting damage after the knock.
They are VERY easy keepers, your biggest problem will be making sure NOT to over feed her. Just grass hay, and I have Himalayan salt blocks available for her and Whiskey, however Whiskey get's a special diet along with vitamins and minerals. And of course free choice grass hay 24/7, more or less...LOL

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com