Our Posh box puppy- RakuChin Gucci

Gucci is grown up 2 year old now, out walking with my 2 x 5 month old shih tzu puppies Armani & Versace 😂 all expensive and useless but very much loved. Black Dog our German Shepherd was pts 2 1/2 months ago. I tried to find a small dog to keep Gucci company. I went to look at Armani agreed to buy him, collected him. But felt so guilty leaving his litter brother behind I went back for him so we have Versace now too 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3604.jpeg
    IMG_3604.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3655.jpeg
    IMG_3655.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3656.jpeg
    IMG_3656.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3654.jpeg
    IMG_3654.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3657.jpeg
    IMG_3657.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3653.jpeg
    IMG_3653.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3607.png
    IMG_3607.png
    993.7 KB · Views: 5
They are a lovely bunch and I'm sure they help soften the edges of the hole left by Black Dog. No such thing as useless when it comes to four legged family members - I don't know of anything that produces as many endorphins, and de- stresses us as much. Priceless, more like!!

• Love
Reactions: Native Lover
They are a lovely bunch and I'm sure they help soften the edges of the hole left by Black Dog. No such thing as useless when it comes to four legged family members - I don't know of anything that produces as many endorphins, and de- stresses us as much. Priceless, more like!!
To me they are indeed priceless….. every hair on them. Nothing would part me from them…. We however now have 3 posh van dogs…❤️🤣🥰

• Love
Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com