Over The Rainbow Bridge

KellyEquine

May 28, 2019
Have had many horses pass the Rainbow Bridge, here they are who gave me so many great memories.
98497 Larry fab horse who gave was a superstar jumper (when he wanted to be) bags of personality, after jumping he then went on to do some showing classes, passed away at 14 was big shock.

Foley a mare w98498ho had so much grit and determination was a tough girl who took a bit to get to know, but once you understood her and she understood you would do anything for you and most affectionate mare, lucky enough to have had some foals from her who are also so affectionate.

Sunny another horse who was such a trier, sadly had to be put down at the grand old age of 28, was a character till the end.

98499thank you to all these horses who i will never forget

Reactions: Huggy
Talking about them keeps their memory alive, and these pictures are a lovely tribute to your very special horses. I'm sure each one was a much loved friend.

Blimey - you're right!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190529-165254_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190529-165254_Samsung Internet.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 5
Lol - ro-bot, automated post made by a computer - they can register and login to fora and make posts.

Bots crawl over the internet - some are search engine bots, some are malicious and some are made by people just because they can!
Thank you. I'll put that in my list of terms that make me sound knowledgeable lol!

Reactions: fourlegs
newrider.com