Pagony fly rug anyone got one?

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Been looking on ebay and thinking of trying on of these. The current snuggy hood is the wrong size so selling. But then came across pagony.

I have one each for my 2 horses. Material is thin, Bob's fit brilliantly but Addie's not so good. The next size up would be too big while the one she has is a bit on the small side.Fins the Rambo rug a great fir with great protection and best of all no rips

The other one they do is stronger but more rigid. I like idea of it being breathable and figure hugging.
Looking at all brands at moment.

Is it not possible for you to sew some darts in your snuggy to make it fit, or is it really wrong? Also, I would go for a de meulenkamp rug, which is virtually identical to a boett but cheaper and mine has lasted about 3 + years. Just got one for a shetland at the yard and am just as impressed again.

http://www.traleeequestriancentre.com/de_meulenkamp.htm

Actually just realized I have put a link to an Irish supplier on, but at least you can have a look :S

Its too short in the body and would need a cruppep and elastic to keep in place.
Looked at thread in end opted for pagony as thinner and didnt want him getting over hot. If no good it's hunting again. Must be figure hugging always worried flies Can get under any gaps.

It's pouring down out there now. Thanks I'll watch for that. Belly section comes off. Main areas are neck and shoulders. Not sweetitch but goes lumpy.

newrider.com