Part Livery Prices - Portsmouth/Petersfield Area

tasha

i'd rather be riding.
Jul 10, 2001
Petersfield, Hants., UK
Anyone know the sort of prices part livery is round Portsmouth/Petersfield/Waterloovile sort of area? Starting to do a bit of research for next year - all rather exciting really!!

Thanks!

Oooooh, I live nr Waterlooville - are you moving?

Grass livery is about £12.50 per week.

DIY with a stable is £20-£27.50 per week.

Part livery ranges from between £80-£100 per week.

If you want any other tips on the area let me know!!

you ride TC on the road last summer, i believe that with your friend on a bay horse (possible tb or tbx) or not.....i am not sure. Did TC wear his old Macs front legs

Last edited:
you ride TC on the road last summer, i believe that with your friend on a bay horse (possible tb or tbx) or not.....i am not sure. Did TC wear his old Macs front legs

Yep, that's right - he had on Easyboot Bares (you are observant!!) and my friend has a TBxCB - who are you then and where are your horses?

I've moved mine from Lovedean now....

lol, cool:D you will know me from saw me when i ride my pony which i dont wear hat and saddle... my horse live in Lovedean area now.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I qualify as a primary teacher at the end of this academic year, and the plan is to move to the Petersfield area as it has good key worker 'stuff' and great transport links for myself and my housemate. So Kally will be looking for a new home too! Which is ironic, seeing as I bought her from the Horndean kinda area, and all her previous owners I know of kept her around Portsmouth!

Im thinking part livery as I know the first year of teaching is a hard enough one as it is, without sorting a nag out in the rain before and after school too. Depends on the £££ though!

newrider.com