Pasture prep for spring.

Yeah, thing is with our local farmer is that he's so busy that looking after equine grazing for the neighbour is a bit low on the list of priorities I think - which I totally understand actually. So trying to plan/do as much myself as poss because you know what it's like once you've missed that seasonal window.

Do any of you use quad bike attachments? I have the quad and wondering if investing in attachments for it might be worth looking into.

Also, is there a kit you can get to check for your mineral content in your soil?

Thanks all.
I am big believer that the well designed harrow (with scarifying spikes) really helps to aerate and improve your pastures - the one i like have attached for you. There is a video of the quad bike verion here - https://www.redbackagri.com/product/redback-atv-grass-harrows/

Attachments

• Redback ATV Harrows 2.jpg
    Redback ATV Harrows 2.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 3
OMG! They look marvelous unlike anything I have EVER seen before - not - good grief! :rolleyes:and there are you asking us should you invest in the attachments - Extremely thinly disguised attempt at free advertising.... do what the rest of us have to do - join in and genuinely enjoy the forum interaction - or just shove your adverts into the advertising section why don't you?:confused:

newrider.com