patterdale terriers!

*taz*

is now horseless!
Jan 11, 2008
Lovely Leicestershire!!
Does anyone have one? i have a 9 year old (we think as he was a rescue) got him when he was two! i bought him with my own birthday money!

Reggie!

05-11-06_1549.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

So anyone does anyone have any pics of their patterdale terriers!

My uncle used to have two that used to fight and lock on to each other and not let go, so he used to hang them over a stable door! When they got bored one would drop off into the stable and the other into the yard. Thus giving them time to cool off!

Frances has two of the little blighters, Jack has tourettes (SP?) he spends all day effing and blinding, then gives you a big kiss while using language that'd make a matelot blush!

Bean bag is a throw back to the Yorkshire terrier (stripped out variety)........sorry, working Lakeland! :) ;) :D

I am quite fond of them, one of the better terrier types. They have a certain je ne sais quoi.

i know what you mean about them fighting! mine is fine with other dogs but if they have a go at him he goes nuts! (we think he has anger issues!):eek:

but we keep him on a lead at all times! just in case.

If I didn't know better I;d say that was photo shopped!

How do you get two Patterdales and a lurcher to pose like that?

Jack is 'Ard by the way, they don't come any 'arder.......unles you squeeze a spot, then he squeals like a girl!

I have 2 Patterdales!
They are full sisters. Kizzy is 3 yrs old and is a rough coated hairy one lol! She looks a bit like Reggie in the first post but has a bit longer coat.
Chaz is 2yrs old has a really smooth coat (looks like a mini labrador lol!)
Will try and find a pic somewhrre of the terrible two-some!!!

Hannah x

newrider.com