Perfect timing Ale

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
My horse does enjoy seeing the vet this time of year!

Christmas day morning his eye was watering slightly but barely swollen, couldn't see anything in it, gave it a wipe and checked on him later. Similar story, weeping a little but not really swollen just blinking slightly more than normal or a little squinty.

Same story yesterday but when I got there this morning it was dark and as soon as my headtorch went anywhere near him he clamped it shut.

So vet on the way at 2, girls down the yard have messaged saying its fully open again so hopefully not too serious but would rather get the vet to be safe.

Thank-you, no ulceration (phew) but 5 tiny blemishes and very swollen upper eye lid. Hopefully just conjunctivitis and with bute and drops for a few days will be looking better.

Oh poor Ale, hopefully he'll soon be on the mend though, lots of get better quick vibes coming his way.

Almost back to normal thanks! He did rear up today at another horse and get stuck in the fence though :mad: and then destroyed the fencing! Still life would be boring without him!

newrider.com