Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

Personal Insurance

Discussion in 'Professional Services and Livery' started by Tim Eades, Apr 7, 2018.

  1. Tim Eades

    Tim Eades New Member

    Apr 7, 2018
    Likes Received:
    Are you self-employed?
    Worried about suffering an injury while riding?
    Do you worry about what would happen to your income if you couldn’t work?
    Income protection pays you a monthly salary any time you can’t work due to illness or injury.
    Also cover upto £6,000 for fractures, dislocations and ligament tears and ruptures.
    I specialise in this area and I work whole of market, meaning I can recommend a policy that is tailored to your needs and budget.
    Get in touch for more info. Too many people contact me asking for help when it’s too late. Don’t be one of them.
The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties

Share This Page